* 4 cups of soaked miyuk (1 cup of dried seaplant)
* 16 cups of water
* 4-5 tbs of fish sauce
* 200 grams of beef brisket
* 1 tbs of minced garlic
* sesame oil
1. Soak 1 cup of dried miyuk in a big bowl for at least 30 minutes.
2. Drain the water from the sea plant and cut it into bite size
3. Place the soaked sea plant(about 4 cups) in a big pot and add 16
cups of water and boil it over high heat for 20 minutes.(later you may
have to add more water if the soup is too thick)
4. Cut the beef brisket nto bite size pieces.
5. When the water starts boiling (about 20 minutes later), add the
beef and 1 tbs of garlic. Boil it again for another 20 or 25 minutes
over medium heat.
6. Add 4 or 5 tbs of fish sauce(add more or less depending on your
taste) and drizzle a few drops of sesame oil before serving.