- 1 (6 ounce) fillet orange roughy, red snapper, cod or haddock fillet
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Place fish in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Brush fillet with butter. Sprinkle with salt if desired and garlic powder. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan. Coat fish with bread crumb mixture and transfer to prepared pan. Bake at 425 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.