2 cups refried beans
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 cup cheese (cheddar or Monterrey jack, etc., grated)
2 jalapenos (sliced)
1 avocado (peeled, stoned and chopped)
1 lime (juice)
1 tomato (chopped)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 handful black olives (pitted and sliced)
2 green onions (chopped)
1. Heat the refried beans, chili powder and cumin in a pan adding
water until they come to a consistency that is easily dippable, about
2. When the beans are nice and bubbling, spread them out on the bottom
of your serving dish.
3. Quickly spread the cheese on top so that it can melt and become
gooey. (If it does not melt enough to your liking microwave it or
place it under the broiler for a few minutes.)
4. Next is the jalapenos.
5. Toss the avocados in the lime juice and layer them on next.
6. Layer on the tomato, sour cream, black olives and green onions.
7. Serve with tortilla chips.