* 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
(Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request)
* 1 (2 ounce) pouch Campbell's® Dry Onion Soup and Recipe Mix
* 6 small red potatoes, halved
* 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
* 1 (3 pound) boneless beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast
1. Stir the soup, onion soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4
1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.
*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with buttermilk biscuits and steamed
broccoli spears. For dessert serve turtle or blonde brownies.