Caramelized Parmesan pizza crust topped with chilled arugula, baby red leaf lettuce, radicchio, diced tomatoes and shaved Parmesan cheese with our homemade Dijon balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Also available with Chicken or Shrimp.
1/2 lb. radicchio
1/2 lb. baby arugula
1/2 lb. baby red oak
1. Quarter head of radicchio.
2. Remove the core from each quarter.
3. Using the lettuce chopper, cut the radicchio into 1" x 1" pieces and break apart the leaves.
4. Remove the core from the head of the baby red oak.
5. Use a knife to cut the baby red oak into 1" x 1" pieces.
6. Mix the cut radicchio, arugula and baby red oak.
8 oz. neapolitan pizza dough (12")
1 Tbs. corn syrup mixtue (2 TS cs, 1 ts water)
3 Tbs. parmesan cheese
6 c. tricolore salad mix (recipe above)
3/4 c. diced tomatoes
1 oz. shaved parmesan cheese
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. Minced garlic
1/2 tsp. Freshly groundblack pepper
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 1/4 cups Olive oil
All ingredients should be spread to the edge of the dough
1. Brush the syrup over the entire surface of a 12" dough.
2. Sprinkle the parmesan over the syrup.
3. Cook pizza, remove from oven and slice. Do not pop bubbles that form! The pizza crust should be bubbly, brown and crispy!
4. Combine the salad mix, tomatoes and dressing in a container and toss to coat.
5. Place the salad mixture in the center of the sliced pizza leaving 2" of dough exposed on the outer edge.
6. Sprinkle the shaved parmesan over the salad.