ingredients: 4~5 servings
prep time: 5-10 minutes
overall time: 15~25 minutes max.
2 1/2 cups old but not too old kimchee
1/4 cup (+/-) of kimchee juice
2 cups of spam ((about 1/2 can) diced into small pieces
1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of "secret ingredient" - peanut butter
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
2 1/2 ~ 3 tablespoons of corn syrup
1 "thing" of scallion (finely chopped)
3 (+/-) small bowls of rice
3~5 squares of seasoned seaweed
*optional toasted (non-salted) sesame seeds
- first put spam in heated pan. (medium~ meduim/high flame)
- add in olive oil.
- when spam goes from light pink to a dark pink, add kimchee.
- add in secret ingredient (creamy not chunky peanut butter) mix in well with spam & kimchee.
- add in rice. if you feel there isn't enough "sauce" to coat the rice, add in kimchee juice.
- add soy sauce, sesame oil and corn syrup.
- put heat on low, add in scallions.
- (make sure your hands are clean) take your seaweed, crush them in your hand and sprinkle into your rice mixture.
- fry eggs sunny side, over-easy or well done (your choice) and place it on top of your yummy kimchi fried rice.