Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sangchu & Pa Salad (Lettuce and Green Onion Salad)

Whenever I go back home, I bring tons of frozen galbi with me. I always need something spicy to accompany my galbi, so I usually make this salad. My husband loves it too! This goes well with any type of Korean grilled meat.

Ingredients:

1/2 head red leaf or green leaf lettuce
6 stalks green onion
1 tbs sesame oil
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp sugar
1-2 tbs red pepper flakes

Directions:

Cut the lettuce and green onion into bite size pieces. The green onion actually tastes best when you cut it into very thin 4 inch strips but I'm often rushed (lazy) and just chop them into inch long pieces. Add the spices. Mix together well. I usually put on one of those disposable plastic gloves to do this. Enjoy!

No comments: